Senior Instrument Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- InstrumentAnsvarlig for leveranser innen disiplinen i tilbud, studier og gjennomføringsprosjekter. Estimering og planlegging av arbeidsomfang innenVestland, Norway
- Instrument• As an instrument technician, you will contribute in the daily follow-up and operation of automation, telecom, HVAC and measurementMøre og Romsdal, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Instrument Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
Duration: One year with possibilities for extension
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Take responsibility for conceptual development and detail design of field instrumentation.
• Prepare technical specifications, data sheets and documentation.
• Prepare installation-, test- and start-up procedures.
• Extensive contact with Clients and Vendors.
• Follow-up of procurement packages.
• Ensure compliance to relevant procedures and standards for field instrumentation.
• Perform work according to Client’s requirements and on time.
• Contribute in preparation of requests to Vendors.
• Preparation and maintenance of MTO.
• Updating of LCI requirements.
• Experience with loop design.
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: