Senior Instrument Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsThe announced position shall ensure that the large scale of network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in theRogaland, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & AutomationsAutomation design for Study and FEED phase unmanned topside projects Define, specify and design automation and SAS systems Develop automationRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Senior Instrument Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: One year with possibilities for extension
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Take responsibility for conceptual development and detail design of field instrumentation.
• Prepare technical specifications, data sheets and documentation.
• Prepare installation-, test- and start-up procedures.
• Extensive contact with Clients and Vendors.
• Follow-up of procurement packages.
• Ensure compliance to relevant procedures and standards for field instrumentation.
• Perform work according to Client’s requirements and on time.
• Contribute in preparation of requests to Vendors.
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: