Senior Maintenance Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Mechanical• Maintenance of mechanical equipment in accordance with HSEQ requirements. • Updating maintenance and equipment protocol, drawings, and otherRogaland, Norway
- Mechanical• PRE (package responsible engineer) for mechanical equipment in studies and execution projects • Development of technical requisitions forRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Maintenance Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Planned start date: ASAP
Duration: One year with possibilities for extension
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
• Maintenance & Operability Engineering.
• Consequence classification
• RBI analysis
• Verification/update TAG
• RCM/FMEA analysis
• Establishment of maintenance & operability program
• Support to Engineering disciplines within Operability Assurance and Maintenance Engineering.
• Minimum 9 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
• Relevant Technical education
• Experience from Topside Greenfield and Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
• Valid offshore certificate is preferable
• Language required : Norwegian , English
• IT requirement : SAP , MS office
• Previous experience with IFS and PIMS is advantage
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: