Senior Maintenance Management Engineers
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Project ManagementWe are looking for Project Engineer/Project Controller for one large energy company, location is in Espoo. For a moment this full time position isFinland
- Project ManagementYour responsibilities: • Ensure a controlled project execution w.r.t. to budgets and ensure a correct reporting regarding the project’s overallViken, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Senior Maintenance Management Engineers
Work Location: Bergen, Stavanger or Trondheim
Startup: September 2020
Duration: 10 - 12 mnd
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Who are we looking for?
Experienced and skilled engineers who have a passion for maintenance management! Individuals who seek new challenges and likes to work with tasks which requires creativity and a complete perspective of scope. You take lead and responsibility, view cooperation as a natural factor to succeed and has highly analytic capabilities. Your communication skills are good and you are skilled at understanding a clients needs.
- Provide support to establish adequate spare parts and preventative maintenance tasks on equipment
- Develop and maintain site systems and procedures to implement corporate engineering and operational excellence standards
- Supports improvement projects. Identifies and drafts recommendations for predictive and preventative maintenance activities using sound engineering and maintenance principles.
- Partners with production engineers, operators, and maintenance specialists to improve the Operational Uptime of plant equipment. Includes evaluation of existing equipment and processes for operational effectiveness.
- Strong personal commitment to safety coupled with knowledge and training on OSHA Standards, Plant Standards, Corporate Standards, HAZOP and Fire Safety
- Strong values and integrity with strong team inclinations and training
- MSc engineering degree: mechanical, process, material, automation or similar.
- Language: Norwegian and English – advanced reading, writing and oral skills
Experience from Asset Integrity Management and Maintenance Management Engineering:
- Maintenance engineering (criticality classification, RCM, FMECA / FMEA)
- LCI Cost Analysis
- Maintenance Strategies
- Spare Part Analysis
- Establishment of Maintenance Program
- Databases & Data Manipulation
- High understanding of Norsok Z-008, ISO 14224, ISO 55001
- Systems Reliability
- Predictive & Prescriptive Maintenance
- CMMS or APM software and programs such as SAP, Workmate, IFS or Honeywell Sentinel
- Excel and MS Access, scripting, VBA or SQL, Python
What will it be like to work for Client:
Client is a global and innovatively driven company who delivers goods and services to the oil and gas industries predominantly, but also to industries like space agencies, entertainment parks, the military and renewables.
Client Norway is an employer who can offer a healthy and thriving work environment with challenging and diverse work tasks. We will never compromise on safety and always dedicate our focus to HSE and a friendly professional environment.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: