Senior Mechanical PRE engineer – EFP OW
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- MechanicalThe Discipline Lead Piping and Layout will be responsible for all activities in the project related to the area and report to the EngineeringHordaland, Norway
- MechanicalFUNCTION DIMENSION RESPONSIBILITIES: HSEQ The Engineer shall on own initiative: •Take personal responsibility for HSE by focusing on own behaviour.Oslo, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Mechanical PRE engineer
Work Location: Haugesund
Start date: ASAP - 31.12.2020
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated!
• Assist systems engineering in defining required mechanical equipment
• Establish datasheets for equipment and Technical Requisition document.
• Hold technical clarifications with vendors and assist in vendor selection process
• Hold kick off meetings with vendors and perform FATs
• Supplier documentation review and approval
• Handle inquiries from Client and 3rd party regarding equipment packages.
• Master Degree or bachelor degree
• Long relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
Required Work Experience:
• Experience from working in multidiscipline engineering teams in EPC projects as mechanical package responsible engineer (PRE)
• Experience with offshore HVDC substation projects would be preferred
• Experience from both rotating and static mechanical equipment packages.
• Experience from seawater lift pumps would be an advantage
• Experience with follow-up of sub-suppliers, bid clarification meetings, kick off meetings and FATs.
• Min 3 years experience working as package responsible equipment.
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communication skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
• Willingness to travel when required
• Ability to understand new rules and regulations
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: