Senior Piping Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- PipingWe are looking for a Lead Design Engineer, Piping and Layout to Rotterdam, Netherlands for our client for a Fix-Term project about one year. TheNetherlands
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following opportunity of Senior Piping Engineer located in Calgary, AB.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 1 year, chance of renewal
• Demonstrate commitment and leadership on safety and operational integrity.
• Provide technical and engineering design expertise related to piping systems to Husky's operating facilities
• Participate in failure analyses and incident investigations involving piping systems.
MUST HAVE QULAIFICATIONS:
• Mechanical engineering degree
• Minimum of 20 years' piping engineering design experience.
• Broad experience (10+ years) gained working with upstream oil and gas production facilities.
• Broad experience (10+ years) gained working with downstream facilities including refining and pipeline operations.
• Broad experience (10 years) gained following Western Canada oil and gas regulations as well as applicable codes and standards (API, ASME, ISO etc.)
• Microsoft office
• Experience in the applying engineering specifications and best practices
• Effective interpersonal, innovation, organizational skills, and ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Comfortable with public speaking
NICE TO HAVE QULAITFICATIONS:
• Must be a certified professional engineer (P.Eng.) in the province of Alberta or be eligible for certification.
• Understanding oil and gas economics and basic project management skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: