Senior planner OW
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Planner OW
Work Location: Haugesund
Start date: 17.08.20
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
• Establish, maintain and follow up EPCI project plans according to client’s project execution method
• Execute analysis, trending and forecasting to identify potential delays and provide recommendations to ensure that the project milestones are met
• Communicate the progress and criticality to the project organisation
• Take clear ownership to all planning and reporting activities within the planning group
• Continually improve the planning, scheduling and reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and improve best practice
• Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
Required Work Experience:
• Preferable 10-15 years’ work experience within project planning of EPC projects
• Experience from several project phases (engineering, procurement, construction, MC & commissioning)
• Experienced in Safran
• Broad expertise within the planning profession as well as firm understanding of project control and commercial in general
• Good understanding of project planning and control
• Experience with Safran Project
• Experience with facilitating work processes
• Commercial awareness
• Cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Systematic and accurate
• High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Solid communication skills in both Norwegian and English - verbally and written work
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Linn Tove Vatne