Senior Process Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Instrument, Controls & Automations• Identify the Systems under Consideration (SuC) • Partition the SuC into zones & conduits • Do high level risk assessment • Decide onOslo, Norway
- Instrument, Controls & Automations• SAS system design and follow up • System design, interface and follow up automation network on the platform or landfall projects • InterfaceRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Process Engineer
Work Location: Oslo
Start date: 28.09.2020 - 31.12.2021
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
Work as a Senior Process Engineer/System Responsible Engineer within main process and/or utility systems in Concept Studies, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) or a detail engineering project (EPC).
- Process simulations
- Process calculations (e.g. line sizing)
- Process datasheets
- Presentation of the system in HAZOP and reviews
- Co-ordination towards other disciplines
- Writing study report, system descriptions, engineering system manuals
- Master degree (relevant for Process Engineer)
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements
- Working experience as a System Responsible Engineer for main process and/or utility systems
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: