SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Project Management• Proactive follow up High priorities within Engineering on new scope • Proactive seeking information on new scope • Responsible for multiRogaland, Norway
- Project ManagementAnsvar og arbeidsoppgaver: • Ansvarlig for planlegging, styring, oppfølging og rapportering av team, leveranser og aktiviteter knyttet til FTARogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
Work Location: Bergen
Contract Period: 01.12.20 - 30.11.21
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Main tasks and responsibilities will be within:
• Project engineering of Power Management Systems within the PD SLN OEC NO Marine portfolio
Education / Experience:
• Education: Master degree or equivalent/similar within Automation/Power control/Cybernetics
• Preferably experience with Marine Power Management and regulation dynamics
• Preferably experience with control systems
• Preferably experience with Network systems
• Preferably experience with Digitalization
• Good Norwegian and English skills, both written and oral
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: