Senior SCM Professional
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior SCM Professional
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 04.01.2021 - 01.10.2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Ensure compliance with the SCM Common Processes and Category Management processes in support of assigned projects.
• Single point of contact (for contracts and procurement matters) in projects towards alliances, suppliers, internal key stakeholders across business units and license partners to ensure alignment of objectives and to build a clear understanding of business requirements for third party goods and services (Procurement).
• Lead the development of contract strategies, plans and priorities, identifying opportunities to leverage value or mitigate risk from changes in markets.
• Managing prequalification exercises (Request for Information), sourcing activities (Request for Quotation (RFQ) / Invitation to Tender (ITT)) and contracts/call-off award, ensuring new contracts are in placed timely, finalise contract execution, ensuring the appropriate business involvement at all stages of the process.
• Manage and review of specific project agreement, call-offs’ and VDM/Most Likely Cost in alliances agreements.
• Contribute to improvement on contractual terms and conditions, involving legal when required, lead contract negotiations, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximize value.
• Appropriate level of resources is assigned to contracts and procurement positions within the project portfolio; contributing to lean project execution.
• Provide input to the Project Execution and Overall Procurement Strategy (PEOPS) as needed
The role requires good business understanding, keen eye for details, ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to satisfactorily resolve issues between customers, suppliers and partners, manage overall procurement strategies, ability to accurately read, interpret, develop and negotiate strategic sourcing, provide guidance to project management team, takes responsibility and ownership for both progress and quality of work, vast experience and whom is able to self-manage and lead contracts and other supply chain management deliverable to support company’s asset and projects.
• MSc, MBA or similar recognized engineering / economics degree
• Relevant experience may compensate for formal education
• Skilled professional with broad exposure to full life cycle projects in the industry
• Tender/SCM/Subcontracting experience
• Contract drafting and administration experience
• SAP experience
• Experience from both operator- and contractor project positions considered an advantage
• Self-starter with a strong delivery focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Competent to lead, mentor and inspire an integrated SCM team
• Strong and effective communication skills. Willing to receive/give constructive feedback.
• Flexible and adaptable to handle changing priorities and new tasks
• Open minded team player with ability to influence, share knowledge and interface with a wide range of teams / disciplines / strategic partners
• Driving continuous improvement, using Lean methodology
• Ability to recognize and solve problems, make decisions and drive progress
• Behavior in accordance with company`s “SAFER” values
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Linn Tove Vatne