Senior Structural Analysis Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions:Senior Structural Analysis Engineer
Work Location: Arendal
Startup: 01.04.2021 - 31.03.2022
Num pos: 4
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
- Perform structural analysis and calculations for our systems (strength, fatigue, buckling, etc) in accordance with recognized offshore rules and regulations
- Develop analysis reports and documentation for approval by Clients and Class Societies
- Collaborate in design discussions and design development
- Perform internal check of design documentation developed by coworkers
- Collaborate with other disciplines (design, marine, mechanical, piping)
- Follow-up of with Class Societies and Clients
- We are looking for positive and hard-working coworkers with good abilities to work both independently and in a team.
- We search for engineers with M.Sc., with solid theoretical knowledge within structural analysis. In the structural department in APL, we want a dynamic combination of people with different level of experience and age. Therefore, we are searching for both newly educated and experienced engineers with a passion for structural analysis.
- We require good computer knowledge and familiarity with Finite Element analysis software, ANSYS is required.
- Good skills in English written and oral is a prerequisite, and ability to communicate verbally in Norwegian is beneficial.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: