Senior Structural Engineer Calculations and PDMS
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Structural Engineer Calculations and PDMS
Work Location: Stavanger
Planned start date: 01.02.2021
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
• Structural analysis of steel and aluminium structures using STAAD, Sesam Genie and hand calculations.
• Use of PDMS/E3D in the design of steel and aluminum structures.
• Create fabrication drawings from PDMS Draft & E3D Draw, installation procedures, lifting procedures, design reports and purchase documents.
• Follow up and approve deliveries from subcontractors.
• Follow up fabrication, review & approve fabrication documentation.
• Perform survey on and offshore, prepare on- and offshore survey reports.
• Perform discipline check of fabrication drawings, design reports.
• Make input to cost and planning for new projects.
• Follow-up progress and plan.
• B.Sc or long experience within the following;
• Candidates with experience and knowledge of steel and aluminum structural design, and connection methods as welding and bolting will be preferred.
• Good communication- and coooperation skills.
• Good knowledge of relevant rules and governing standards as NORSOK, Eurocode 3 and DNV is needed.
• Knowledge in use of ERP and document handling systems as IFS, SAP,MIPS, STID or PROCOSYS will be a benefit.
• The preferred candidate has experience with one or more of the following software, PDMS, E3D, Mathcad, STAAD, Sesam Genie, Autocad, Microstation
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: