Senior Telecom Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Telecom Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP - One year with possibilities for extension
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
Experience with telecom Engineering, for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea, FPSO experience will be advantageous.
• Experience with telecom systems: data network, PABX, Telecom Monitoring System (TMS), Real Time Clock (RTC) and cabling (fiber and Cat cables).
• Take responsibility for conceptual development and detail design of field instrumentation.
• Prepare technical specifications, data sheets and documentation
• Prepare installation-, test- and start-up procedures.
• Extensive contact with Clients and Vendors.
• Follow-up of procurement packages.
• Ensure compliance to relevant procedures and standards for field instrumentation.
• Perform work according to Client’s requirements and on time.
• Contribute in preparation of requests to Vendors.
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
• Norwegian / English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: