Senior Telecom Engineer - OW
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Telecom Engineer
Work Location: Haugesund
Planned Start Date: Aug 2020
Planned End Date : Feb 2021
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- System design of UHF/TETRA and LTE solutions for offshore installations
- System design of fiber optic/WAN/LAN solutions
- Prepare technical telecom specifications, data sheets and documentation
- Study work and execute study report
- UHF/TETRA, VHF coverage calculations
- Extensive contact with Clients and Vendors
- Ensure compliance to relevant procedures and standards
- Contribute in preparation of requests to Vendors.
- Take responsibility for conceptual development and detail design
- Perform work according to Client’s requirements and on time
- Education Master or Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 10 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 6-8 years’ telecom experience from greenfield offshore oil & gas or wind projects
- Minimum 4-6 years’ telecom experience from engineering phase with telecom system engineering and PRE responsibility
- Experience and deep knowledge of telecom design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Experience with, and deep knowledge to UHF/TETRA, LTE, and fiber optic/WAN/LAN telecom systems and solutions for offshore installations
- Required Qualifications:
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: