Senior/Overingeniør - Mekanisk Teknologi i Drift og Modifikasjoner
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Senior/Overingeniør - Mekanisk Teknologi i Drift og Modifikasjoner
Work Location: Stavanger
Onshore, sporadic offshore
Contract Period: 01.05.2018 - 01.05.2019
Option period: 2 x 6 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
- Maintain technical integrity of offshore plants for piping, valves and mechanical equipment.
- Technical support to the operations group onshore / offshore on a day to day basis as well as during times of operational disruptions
- Project engineer in modification or replacement projects, on facilities in operation
- Sporadic offshore trips
- Planning and participating in turnarounds
- Bachelor or Master degree with relevant experience from within mechanical engineering and equipment, piping & layout and valves.
- Good knowledge of current standards and regulatory requirements
- Operational Experience
- Good technical and commercial understanding
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent Norwegian
- HSE mind-set
- Proactive in terms of change and improvement
- Enthusiastic and open
- Able to handle many simultaneous tasks
- Systematic and focused on traceability
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- MechanicalExecute commissioning on site, Samsung Yard in Korea. Lead and follow up the commissioning. Execute the commissioning according to Clients´s HighSouth Korea
- MechanicalMaterial support and technical integrity evaluation Technical support to the operations group onshore / offshore on a day to day basis as well asRogaland, Norway