Socio-Economic Reporting Specialist
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- OtherReporting to the Environmental and Regulatory Compliance Manager, the Regulatory Reporting Coordinator will play a key role in delivering on specificOntario, Canada
- OtherMain tasks: Heading the completion activities and is in charge of all MC, Commissioning activities, PIMS CMS and related work processes. CoordinationOslo, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following opportunity for a Socio-Economic Reporting Specialist in Oakville, ON.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Fixed Term - Permanent
Reporting to the Manager, Government Relations and Public Affairs, the Socio-Economic Reporting Specialist will play a key role in the delivery of specific reporting requirements outlined in the Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement, Inuit Certainty Agreement, and Project Certificate. The Socio-Economic Reporting Specialist will also be involved in stakeholder engagement, communications and public affairs activities in the Sustainable Development Department. As the Project continues to develop, this role will be involved in the ongoing management and implementation of various other commitments and obligations contained in the Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement, Inuit Certainty Agreement, and Project Certificate.
- Responsible for taking a lead role in the coordination and development of socio economic reports required by Project operations as stipulated in the Project IIBA, Inuit Certainty Agreement and Project Certificate
- Coordination of Company participation in socio-economic working groups as outlined in the Project Certificate
- Coordination of company participation on the Inuit Committee and Inuit Stewardship Program
- Support socio-economic data interpretation and analysis as required for quarterly and annual reporting purposes
- Responsible for developing a proficient understanding of applicable Company agreements with Inuit organizations and partners and communicating implications on Project operations to management as it relates to the socio-economic environment.
- Lead in the design of research methodologies and work plans for socio-economic analysis.
- Attend meetings and liaise with Inuit, and Community stakeholders as required to complete tasks.
- Support Company quarterly and annual reporting requirements as requested
- Support participation in technical conferences and industry associations
- Have a direct working relationship with other team members focused on the Implementation and administration of the Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement, and Inuit Certainty Agreement.
- Support development and modification of socio-economic management plans
- Lead internal tracking of engagement and consultation activities company wide
- Bachelor’s Degree - Undergraduate degree in social sciences, or related field of study
- Master's Degree
- From 3 years to less than 5 years of relevant work experience in public or private sector reporting
- High level written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in regulatory reporting and technical writing.
- Experience in mining operations and resource projects.
- Experience conducting community engagement activities
- Experience working with Inuit Organizations
- Results oriented with strong project management and analytical skills.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.