is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Software developer
Startup: 11.02.2019 - 31.01.2020
period: 1x12 months
aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the
customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• The responsibility of this team is to bring the software development discipline into Johan Sverdrup, and by that creating an innovative and exciting cross-functional environment for software deliveries.
• The team run according to agile principles, with focus on MVP and iterative deliveries.
• Part of the team’s responsibility is to mature and evaluate ideas and set the agenda for which tasks are to be worked on. They work closely with the petroleum technology experts to see how software development can help their day to day work.
• Hands on full stack software developer
• Broad experience with different technology stacks, platforms and programming languages
• Familiar with Unix and cloud solutions like Azure
• Software craftsman focused on clean code and short feedback loops
• Agile mindset and able to influence others in this
• A driver for implementing Continuous integration/deployment pipelines
• Experienced with Git
• Independent with a strong developer identity, able to be one of a few software developers in a team with several other disciplines
• Some experience with geology, petrophysics or reservoir modelling would be beneficial.
• Preferably a good understanding of basic physics and statistics
• The ability to learn fast is a must
• Language requirements English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Information Technology• We have a new DevOps team in the Software Innovation sector that is creating Omnia Radix (Azure). • Omnia Radix is a DevOpsRogaland, Norway
- Information TechnologyNET Programmering av informasjon-, kommunikasjon- og styresystemer Strukturert kvalitetssikring og dokumentasjon Spesifikasjon, planlegging ogRogaland, Norway