Software Engineer - Senior
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Software Engineer - Senior
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 02.01.2019 - 31.12.2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
- Project work with responsibilities of engineering, documentation, programming and testing of drilling-related systems.
- Perform programming of HMI control systems.
- Configuration of servers and terminals, rig-specific customization of screens for control and monitoring of all types of machines used for drilling.
- Configuration of communication / networking.
- Testing of product internally and with customer.
- Have overall responsibility for software delivery in the project.
- Perform and quality assurance delivery documentation.
- Deliver, plan and carry out projects according to customer specifications.
- Perform and document Internal test of equipment in workshop/supplier.
- Perform, document and follow up FAT with customer in workshop/supplier.
- Support during installation, commissioning and start-up phase.
- Bachelor or equivalent education within cybernetics / information technology / automation or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of proven practical experience with programming of HMI/SCADA systems.
- Knowledge and experience from technical disciplines within offshore drilling systems
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Information TechnologyLead sourcing teams to execute effective and professional sourcing activities in accordance with strategies and business unit activity plans. In theTrøndelag fylke, Norway
- Information TechnologyFollow up document owner deliveries according to planned submission dates Quality control of metadata for documents in different Document ManagementRogaland, Norway