Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Information TechnologyParticipate as software developer in Company’s Real Time Drilling DevOps team Contribute in creation of functional and implementationRogaland, Norway
- Information TechnologyMain function: The Drafter position is responsible for providing and coordinating drafting services to the organization in a timely and effectiveRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Spotfire Service
Work Location: Tananger
Startup: 02.05.2019 - 31.04.2020, with optional 2 (two) times of up to 2 (two) years.
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Provide Spotfire development
• Enhanced user support
• Best practices
• Analytics and visualization techniques
• Security and production support for all new and existing Company Spotfire solutions to Company citizen data scientists
• Documentation and Monitoring
• Change Management
• Problem management
• Incident management
• Visualization design/User experience skillset
• Use of Company’s “Tasklist” in SharePoint to report worklog
• Attend a CAB meeting and an operation meeting once a week onsite. In the operation meeting ServiceNow tickets, “Tasklist” will be discussed, and Contractor shall report status
The current database environment consists of approximate 60 databases spread over
• SAP Hana
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ann Maria Hovde