Subsea Principal Process / Automation Engineer
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Subsea Principal Process / Automation Engineer
Work Location: Asker
Start date: ASAP - 01.01.2021
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
- Assist SRE in process design of system 18 (Subsea).
- Assist in developing Process system manuals for subsea Johan Sverdrup field.
- Assist in solving HAZOP actions regarding subsea design and operation.
- Coordinate multidiscipline issues (process, automation, technical safety) towards other contractors regarding subsea, including P&ID’s, C&E and SCD’s.
- Master degree (relevant for Process/Automation Engineer)
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 10 years working experience within specified tasks in offshore Greenfield detail engineering/subsea projects
- Working experience with Greenfield/subsea projects from Norwegian Sector
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: