Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group helps clients to ensure they
find the right people with the right skills at the right time for
the successful planning and execution of large projects. With over 30 years experience and a
global network of offices, we serve clients around the world. Trustworthiness
is key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we
Currently we are looking for a Technical Buyer in Rotterdam who will be joining our client’s procurement team for a fix-term position.
- End to end purchasing process for Technical/ Engineering requirements
- Technical / commercial knowledge to the business developing awareness, and implementation of supply chain processes
- Balance both tactical and strategic initiatives to ensure that client´s targets are achieved
- Ensure continuous supply of goods and communicate any supply issues which may pose a risk or impact business projects
- Negotiate and/or execute framework contracts, prices and terms of business with suppliers
- Review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Bachelor or Master degree thinking skills
- Minimum 6 years experience in technical buying for Capex and Opex projects
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems
- Extensive analytical and numerical skills with good problem identification and solution abilities
- Good communication and networking skills
- Good Dutch and English language skills (both written and verbal) is a must
- NEVI certificate is an advantage
Due to the nature of the work local buyers living in Rotterdam area are preferred. Due to our client´s urgent timetable only applicants with valid work permit in Netherlands/EU citizenship can be considered.
If you are interested or have any questions regarding the position please contact, Seija Tähtinen (Key Account Manager), tel: +358 40 154 7715 or email: email@example.com.