Technical Safety Engineer, Senior
Haven't found what you are looking for?
- HSEQThe technical safety engineer will be an integrated part of the engineering team, must be able to lead multidiscipline reviews, and be responsibleRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Technical Safety Engineer, Senior
Work Location: Bergen
Planned start date: 01.02.2021 (ASAP)
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
• The technical safety engineer will be an integrated part of the engineering team, must be able to lead multidiscipline reviews, and be responsible for all activities regarding technical safety, working environment and external environment (TS, WE, EE) in all project phases.
• Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases for projects in the oil and gas industry.
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in EPCIC/MMO/Studies projects with TS, WE and EE on the Norwegian sector.
• Good knowledge of relevant Regulations, NORSOK and IEC/ISO
• Be able to weigh opposing requirements and give proper advisement/recommendations based on risk analyses.
• In-debt understanding of the platform systems good multi-discipline understanding
• Knowledge of Functional Safety is beneficial
• Knowledge of Equinor systems is beneficial
• Good communication and cooperation skills, must be able to lead others
• Familiar with prevailing regulations.
• Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, to be proactive and focused on safety barriers and project goals. Concerned with multi-discipline challenges and interested in seeking solutions
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: