Haven't found what you are looking for?
- Telecommunications • Discipline lead for telecom discipline • System Design and follow up of Telecom systems • Field Engineering standardization requirementsRogaland, Norway
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions:Telecom Engineer
Work Location: Bergen
Startup: 01.04.2021 - 01.04.2022
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Experience and knowledge relating to Telcom systems, e.g. UHF, CCTV, PAGA, etc.
• Preparing technical specifications for Telecom systems
• Perform Offshore survey
• Preparing Installation and test procedures
• Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and offshore testing if required.
• Prepare Study reports (Class C and D)
• Experience with producing topology and block diagrams and documenting risk assessments, requirement specifications towards vendors, and ascertaining and documenting compliance to IEC 62443.
• Experience with network devices and configuration, routers, servers, wireless access points and firewall specifications and rules pertaining to a network
• Experience with key elements of the IEC 62443 standard at its implementation in network design:
• Risk assessment of System under Consideration
• Creating Zone and Conduit diagrams
• Security levels of devices, zones an conduits (SL-T, SL-C, SL-A)
• Experience with issuing Cyber Security Design Specifications
• Experience with assessment methods for ascertaining Compliance with IEC 62443
• Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and site testing if required.
• Follow-up planning dates and milestones.
• Comply with the company's HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
• Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred.
• Must work well in teams and communicate clearly, verbally and written, in both Norwegian and English.
• Strong attention to detail and close follow-up of deliverables, both internal and towards vendor deliveries.
• Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC. Experience preparing MTO's.
• Proficient in MS Office package
• Strong communication and cooperation skills
• Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
• Solution oriented and proactive concerning multidiscipline problems.
• Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
• Experience with Equinor projects and systems is a plus.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: