Work Prep. Instrument/ Telecom.
Haven't found what you are looking for?
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Work Prep. Instrument / Telecom.
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
Duration: One year with possibilities for extension.
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
- Responsible for preparing job cards for instrument and telecom equipment including tubing.
- All direct work shall be described in a job package.
- Job-setting will be done at client premises in Stavanger using IFS. The job package shall contain job front page, job description, required drawings/doc, method statements and other necessary info regarding safe execution and verification of the work.
- All materials and special tooling required for doing the job shall be identified in the job package.
- Prepare input to MTO and work with multidiscipline MTO-coordinator to establish all relevant material requisitions, call-offs and job card MTOs.
- Liaise with method engineer to ensure safe and efficient installation methods.
- Liaise with MC/pre-commissioning engineer to ensure implementation of correct MC check sheets and linking to client’s completion system.
- Participation in ad-hoc engineering and constructability reviews/studies as required
- Must be able to communicate in Norwegian
Experience with Instrument Engineering, for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea, FPSO experience will be advantageous.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: