Layout & Piping Designer – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Contract Period: Q4 2021/Q1 2022 – 31.12.2024
Num positions: 10
- General layout and piping layout experience using Aveva Everything 3D (E3D), EQP- and Draft modelling.
- Perform layout evaluations, piping modelling, eqp modelling, drafting and extraction activities.
- Strong focus on material handling aspects, access/maintenance and working environment in physical layout and piping design.
- Perform independent layout and piping studies.
- Some coordination work within the relevant area group, such as DRE position responsible for multidiscipline activities.
- Flexibility in working tasks and able to present subjects/tasks in design reviews.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
Required Work Experience:
- Min 8 – 15 years EPC new build experience.
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes.
- Layout and design based on NorSok and/or EN knowledge and have loyalty to organisation, deadlines and quality requirements.
- Some knowledge of company`s systems W3 and some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager