LCI Coordinator Oslo and Dubai – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo (Fornebu) moving to Dubai (Drydocks) during summer 2023
Duration: 01.02.2023 – 2 years
– Define and ensure quality of all LCI documentation, LCI processes, LCI data systems, LCI requirements and LCI organisation within the project according to overall AIP LCI requirements. This includes to ensure that clients LCI requirements are fulfilled
– The LCI Coordinator shall have tight contact with – and follow guidance and requirements from – the person with the AIP LCI manager role.
– Organise all dedicated LCI personnel in the project.
– Make visible and put focus on LCI requirements for project members
– Ensure that sufficient quality assurance and quality control are in place for all LCI activities
– Periodically keep LCI status meetings to follow up questions that arise and see to that LCI-requirements, LCI processes, LCI data systems are understood and used/ performed according to AIP requirements and intentions.
– Follow- up LCI based on risks that concerning lack of LCI.
– Follow up and report LCI status in the project
– Monitor maintenance of quality on technical information
– Establish and administer technical requirements to information in contracts and attend in process for evaluation of contracts
– Ensure that all activities are managed in accordance with the client’s procedures, guidelines and requirements
– Prepare LCI-strategy, -procedures and –plans for the project.
– Ensure sufficient preparation and organisation for the projects data-tools for handling of technical documentation and register info
– See to that AIP LCI requirements, project LCI requirements are used correctly and are communicated sufficiently by contractors and contractor’s sub-contractors and equipment suppliers.
– Lead LCI verification meetings for procurement packages
– Follow up with suppliers to ensure LCI (drawings, documents, databases,3D models, etc) are established in accordance with requirements
– Ensure that all LCI are in place before each purchase order is closed.
– Ensure that all LCI are in place according to LCI delivery milestones.
– Liaison with Digitalization Engineer, Project Information Management and Operations Information Management to ensure that necessary integrations are in place and facilitate population of data in Alma
– Minimum engineer degree within one or several engineering disciplines that wil be used in the project.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience within the LCI discipline in oil and gas industry
– Strong interpersonal skills applied to a multi-disciplined project team
– English – fluent written and verbal skills
– Recent relevant experience
– Good verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentations.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager