LCI Coordinator – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Establish, maintain and communicate
o LCI strategy and execution plan
o Technical Information
o LCI requirements and correct transfers to Client databases
o LCI deliverables and milestones
o Data model and transfer requirements
o Interface against Host and Contractor’s – verify LCI deliverables for maintenance, engineering, planning and commissioning
• Provide, support and follow up
o LCI related Input to project plan and LCI milestones
o LCI Deliverables according to plan
• Ensure a common understanding of the as-built requirements
o Providing necessary training
• Provide and contribute to Establishing of:
o Engineering Numbering system
• Ensure that:
o Tagging is according to ENS
o Correct transfer and implementation of final as-built information to Operations and company North Sea IT solutions
o Ensure, through good communication and control, that relevant project people perform according to current LCI-requirements
Formal education (in accordance with the CV)
• University degree in Engineering or similar
Training (same as reported in Training Portal, updated with new requirements in new position)
• Minimum 5-10 years of project delivery experience from Oil & Gas industry preferably from NCS.
• 10-15 years of experience with Lifecycle Information management in Oil & Gas with experience from both Operator and Contractor side in Field Development projects.
• Experience working for Owner/Operator organizations
• Experience from working in Subsea Field Development projects is a benefit
• Experience with information system design and implementation including the establishment of functional specifications and evaluation.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager