Lead Contract and Project Controls – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Contract Period: 01.06.2021 – 30.04.2021
• Organize and execute the FPSO project contractual work. Establish FPSO execution and operations contracts. Process VORs and amendments. Monitor FPSO contractor’s contractual performance – advise and correct. Advise on company`sfollow up of project execution.
• Organize and execute the FPSO project control work. Input to FPSO execution and operations contracts, establish and follow up budgets. Monitor FPSO contractor’s performance on cost and schedule. Perform cost, budget and schedule control and prepare all formal reporting from the FPSO subproject. Advise on company`sfollow up of project execution.
• As a key member of FPSO Team ensure company`s values are implemented throughout project, and lead by example to ensure safety remains top priority
• Experience in managing execution contracts for large projects
• Good understanding and skills of execution planning
• Experience in follow-up of plan and budgets
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager