Lead HSSE – Batam
Location: Oslo / Batam, Indonesia
Duration: 02/10/2023 to 01/06/2025
Initial mobilisation to Fornebu before deployment to Indonesia.
Role purpose: Monitor contractors’ performance related to HSSE and ensure compliance with project requirements and local authority requirements. Together with Contractor drive initiatives in building HSSE competence and mindset, share best practices and thus contribute to a safe completion of the project.
• Liaise closely with contractor in driving HSSE performance through developing, implementing and follow-up HSE Activity Plans and programs according to the project strategies, objectives, and plans.
• Provide HSSE experience to the site team and input to Site Readiness Plan and follow up on HSE specific activities.
• Develop and maintain Emergency Preparedness and Security Plans and exercises.
• Cordinate HSSE audits and follow-up on findings and corrective actions
• Set up and follow up in HSE related KPI’s and implement actions as required to reach project goals and objectives.
• Provide HSSE performance reporting as per project requirements and standards.
• Follow up on incidents reports and perform/facilitate incident investigations and ensure proper experience transfer to/from other project sites.
• Weekly reporting to Site Manager on HSSE related activities and issues
• Regular communication with the Yggdrasil/Hugin A HSSE Management team
• Contribute to Lessons Learned, experience transfer and Close Out Report
– Experience from driving human behaviour and HSSE culture programs
– Proven leadership skills, proactive attitude with an structured working style.
– Proficient in MS Office, experienced with Synergi
– Experience from working in SE Asia is an advantage.
– Minimum bachelor’s degree within relevant disciplines
– Minimum 10 years of HSSE experience and 5 years in HSSE Management position
• English Fluent written and verbal communication
• Customer-orientated and self-driven personality
• Organized and independent, with good collaboration skills
• Proactive, service minded, and solution orientated
• Strong work ethics
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Maud Lindy Tønnessen