Learning & Development Business Coordinator – Kongsberg
Work Location: Kongsberg
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2022
Responsibility / accountability:
• To collaborate with Human Recourses Business Partners and managers to establish the learning needs of the different departments.
• To understand the operational learning and development requirements from the different departments and the implications for Learning & Development deliverables.
• Responsible for knowledge sharing consept “Discover program”.
• Be host for digital learning sessions.
• Assisting of creation of e-learning
• Provide support to ensure effective assistance is in place for all learning sessions.
• Promote and market new learning and development programmes and initiatives.
• Support ad hoc learning and development campaigns as required.
• Organize induction type training events.
Capable of filling the following roles/main tasks:
• Provide learning and development consultancy, coaching and support.
• Experience of learning design and delivery using a range of learning methodologies.
• Experience in use of digital tools (learning technologies, Learning Management Systems (LMS), e-learning, Web, virtual learning tools etc)
• Provide Learning administration
• Collaborate with technical and none technical training personell & peers to address needs and share lessons that are common in other regions and countries. Interface with departmental and senior staff, internal and external partners on a regular basis.
A. Required knowledge/formal education:
• Education background – bachelor’s degree in education or smiliar
• 0 to 2 years of experience
• Planning and organizational skills
• Presentation skills
• Work experience can compensate for lack of formal competency
B. Required experience:
• Basic consulting / business partnering skills
• Experience in video edting
• Knowledgeable in current adult educational principles and methods
• Able to work autonomously to tight deadlines
• Strong customer service focus
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Stakeholder relationship management
C. Required certificate(s):
D. Required interpersonal skills:
• Inter-human sense and multi-cultural understanding
• Service-minded and good cooperation skills
• Enterprising, solution-oriented and good implementation skills
• Strong ability to persuade and influence cross functionally
• Ability to prepare and present learning solutions to management or internal / external partners
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams in a hectic environment to meet critical deadlines
• Attention to detail
E. Required technical skills and/or problem-solving skills:
F. Required managerial skills
• Ability to both design, manage and execute projects
Nice to have:
• Formal qualification or equivalent experience
• Experience of change management
• Knowledge of innovative learning technology
• Commercial awareness / business acumen
• Knowledgeable in use of Business Management System, as well as LMS (Learning Management Systems), Sharepoint, Articulate 360 and Microsoft Package.
• Knowledgeable of company`s systems, products, personnel, and systems.
• Knowledgeable of cultural differences and the ability to consider such differences in all regional and global efforts.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager