Logistics Coordinator – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund
Start date: ASAP – 31.12.2021
The PRS JV Store Keeper has a discipline responsibility within his specific field of competence. He/she has the responsibility to maintain work practice instructions and warehouse procedures within his specific disciplines.
- Delivery of equipment fit for purpose from warehouse and store for maintenance, refurbishment or modification to Projects and Offshore Teams.
- Streamline Provision and maintenance of adequate supplies of equipment, tools, materials, consumables, spares and PPE to keep an efficient operation.
- Keep SAP updated with respect to ALL Spare Part (Max / Min).
- Track turnover of spare parts and give feedback/suggest changes to CPI responsible Engineers to develop Max/Min level of spareparts.
The PRS JV Store Keeper is responsible for maintaining materials on behalf of Company and Contractor.He/she shall ensure that all work is:
- Performed according to the PRS JV Safety Standards and established safety procedures in the PRS JV BMS, the Contract and industry best practice.
- Maintain warehouse where materials is stored.
- Perform work in the warehouse according to PRS JV BMS requirements within safety, quality and efficiency manner.
- Assist operations in supplying materials from store when required. This includes movement of parts and equipment, prepping of parts and equipment for Work orders, ad-hoc requirements and populating spare part containers for offshore projects etc.
- Ensure all max / min level of agreed spare part in the store is maintained.
- Register all material movements in SAP
- Handle goods receipt and register in SAP / PRS JV ERP system.
- Track turnover of spare parts and give liase with CPI responsible Engineer to ensure an updated level of Max / Min values in stock. This includes scrapping of obsolete equipment.
- Liaison with Customs and ensure records and documents are maintained to satisfy Customs Regulations.
- Carry out material receipt, checking, inspection, storage and dispatch of equipment on behalf of projects plus the issue of Material Receipt Reports (MRR) and Over, Short- or Damage (OS&D) reports.
- Provide transport and shipping services to projects through Equinor existing frame contracts
- Cleaning of buildings and outdoor areas, including snow clearing.
- Relevant technical degree.
- Relevant experience from Warehouse and Logistics functions
- Preferable with minimum 3 years’ experience in operation / maintenance and storing of equipment and spares for Subsea use such as diving systems, underwater tools and equipment.
- Preferable with SAP experience
- Forklift experience and license (3 T, 8 T and 22 T)
- Fluent written and verbal Norwegian and English.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Linn Tove Vatne
Key Account Manager