Maintenance Electrical / Instrumentation Supervisor – Come by Chance, NL
Dovre Group is pleased to present the following opportunity: Maintenance Electrical / Instrumentation Supervisor.
- As part of the Maintenance Department, the Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor will be responsible for the management and execution of the Maintenance Programs.This is inclusive of supervising routine corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance plans and processes. The candidate will be expected to oversee the activities related to multi-craft alignment while maintaining and continuously improving the integrity of the Company’s infrastructure. The candidate will coordinate the management of activities with other maintenance planners, supervisors, trades personnel, contractors, and operations coordinators.
- Regularly lifts/moves object up to 25 lbs. Occasionally lifts/moves >50lbs.
- Push/Pulling forces up to 50lbs are required
- Work repetitively involves reaching/stretching, bending, and twisting; regular standing, walking, and climbing
- Use of gross and fine motor skills and maintaining physical balance (e.g., Ladders/scaffolding)
- Work environments can present exposure to loud noises or environmental hazards
- Journeyperson (Red Seal Certificate) in Electrical and/or Instrumentation
- 5-10 years of industrial supervisor experience
- Ability to manage a changing workload and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations
- Must have a flexible work schedule – shift work, overtime, and weekends
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven dedication to health, safety and environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: