Marine Operations And Installation Engineer – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Contract Period: 01.08.2021 – 01.08.2022
Option Period 3 x 2 months
The work as marine operation and installation engineer in projects comprise the following tasks:
– Being involved in or taking charge of everything from engineering, planning and preparation for mobilization, execution and demobilization of marine operations and installations by utilization of vessels.
– Concept study scoping and follow-up, invitation to tender preparation and evaluation for installation campaigns
– Evaluation of installation methods and equipment/vessel needs for different foundation types, wind turbines and installation of substation concepts, as well as installation of cables.
– Review of relevant marine documents with focus on scope, rules and regulations and HSE in marine operations and installations.
– Prepare internal documentation according to the relevant DG phase within marine operations and installations and ensure compliance with applicable rules, standards and regulations.
– The role and responsibility will be defined dependent on project complexity, phase and organization.
– Offshore work may be required, both in Norway and UK
– Shall have MSc/BSc with relevant engineering subjects, preferably within marine technology
– Shall have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience within marine operations and installations – Should have experience from marine operations and installations studies and/or execution related to development of offshore wind farms, bottom fixed/shallow water
– Should have knowledge of vessel market/contractors and capabilities
– Should have knowledge of DP-operations
– Shall have valid basic safety training and offshore medical certificate Other competencies or specific expertise necessary for the position are:
– Good multidiscipline and interface understanding of offshore oil & gas/wind marine segment
– Familiar with class society requirements and IMO regulations, and other internationally recognized standards
– Experience from early engineering phase as well as execution
– Strong HSE focus and dedicated personal behavior considering engineering solutions (safety in design)
– Continuous focus on safe, sustainable and cost efficient performance of the work
– Strong ability to communicate, analyse and systemize information
– Good writing and oral (English) skills
– Ability to learn and adapt fast
– Commercial mindset
– A strong team player
– Local candidates preferred
– Language Requirements English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager