MARINE SYSTEM ENGINEER FPSO – Fornebu
Work location: Fornebu
Duration:04.10.2021 – 28.06.2024
Responsible for close follow up of the definition, maturing and detailed design of the Marine Systems of the FPSO, where the Marine System definition comprises of, but not limited to; Ballast system Cargo System Tank vent systems Drain systems FW/SW systems Diesel system
The role will involve close collaboration with Contractors in the FEED and execution phase with emphasis on HSE, technical quality, operability in design.
Further task and responsibilities:
Ensure that Contractors design is in accordance with the current company`s Technical Requirements and best practice
Ensure that relevant operational requirements and experience data are implemented in the design.
Contribute to preparing for execution of Hull EPC Contribute to preparing necessary internal documentation and securing lifecycle information
Contribute to handling and defining interfaces between Topside and Hull Ensure that the discipline is integrated and coordinated with other project disciplines
Participate in reviews, assurance activities
– Shall have MSc/BSc with relevant engineering subjects
– Should have minimum 10 years of relevant work experience
Other competencies or specific expertise necessary for the position are:
– Good multidiscipline and interface understanding of an offshore oil and gas marine segment.
– Familiar with design/operation of FSU/FPSO`s Experience with engineering practices for oil&gas projects
– Familiar with relevant Company and NORSOK requirements, and other internationally recognized standards
– Experience with Classification systematics
– Experience from Asian Hull yards is beneficial
– Strong HSE focus, in personal behavior and in consideration of engineering solutions (safety in design)
– Strong ability to communicate, analyses and systemize information
– Good writing (English) skills Ability to learn and adapt fast Commercial mindset A strong team player
– Language Requirements English and Norwegian
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key account Manager