Material Administrator – Tananger
Work location: Tananger
Start date: Spring 2021
Duration: 6 months
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned work tasks are performed in accordance with our company policies and HSEQ requirements.
- Responsible for warehouse and logistics activity for the project
- Organize transportation
- Assign/request parts and consumables
- Responsible for all logistics transactional movements related to the project
- Consumed parts/consumables onshore and offshore.
- Responsible for project inventory, incl. stock count and inventory check.
- First approver for incoming invoices related to logistic cost
- Responsible for reporting inventory lists to project.
- Responsible for active contribution towards the planning & processing department objectives.
- Actively promote and work in accordance with our company core values
- Responsible for active contribution to improve processes within the department
- We are looking for a candidate who is structured, has strong communication skills, enjoys solving challenges in a real-time environment, seeks out new solutions with a practical approach, and drives improvements together with colleagues.
- Technical background is an advantage
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account manager