Material Handling Lead – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.12.23 – 31.12.26
- Perform Material Handling activities, all relevant handling aspects, cranes and pull-in and team advisory in studies, tenders and detail engineering projects.
- General evaluation of working environment within the layout profession, evaluate access, locally/overall.
- Perform Aveva Everything 3D (E3D) modelling of volume restrictions, transport routes, laydown areas, lifting equipment, handling items and perform drawing production using E3D Draw.
- Perform guidance both independently and in teams on material handling studies and tasks.
- Create and maintain documentation such as Material Handling Philosophy, Material Handling Report, Crane lift zones and pull-in areas for risers and cables.
- Interfaces towards all relevant disciplines, Clients, vendors and 3rd parties.
- Take part in Design reviews, HAZIDs etc. Have good knowledge of material handling equipment and relevant handling tools and applicable standards.
- Bachelor or Master degree
Required Work Experience:
- Experience as material handling lead in onshore and offshore projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within planning and project execution of material handling operations. Emphasis on offshore platform EPC new build experience, greenfield and brownfield.
- Documented experience with preparation of material handling reports by use of E3D Cad modelling tool.
- Experience with pedestal cranes, overhead cranes and winches is highly relevant.
- Some offshore and on-site experience and / or fabrication experience would also be an advantage.
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking advice/share experience in design processes.
- Cooperative working attitude and participate/present tasks in design reviews.
- Good knowledge about government requirements, Norwegian and international standards for lifting equipment. Layout and design based on NORSOK, Equinor TRs, EN for other euro customers and have loyalty to project organisation, deadlines and requirements. Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Linn Tove Vatne
Key Account Manager