MC Coordinator – Kongsberg
Work Location: Kongsberg
Duration: ASAP – 6 months
We are looking for a Mechanical Completion (MC) coordinator, in projects, who can join our team in Kongsberg, Norway. The position is responsible, in projects, for review of Customer requirements related to field of work, creating the project plan for Mechanical Completion (MC), working closely with the Project Engineering manager and the Project Quality Manager for the implementation of the MC plan. During execution the project MC coordinator interacts with Customer, operators and Supplier representatives to verify that the company will meet the requirements as set-out in the MC plan, as driven from contract. The MC coordinator in projects may operate in the Customer MC system. At close-out stage of the project, the MC coordinator will support the verification, that all related MC activities are carried out, and closed.
• Ensure that the MC (Mechanical Completion) deliverables are produced and transferred to Customer according to the MC Procedure as stated in the company and/or Contractual requirements
• Ensure all relevant scope of supply items are identified, tagged and traceable in the MC system/tool.
• Construct MC Packages in accordance with contract / scope of supply and deliver to company within allocated time frame
• Ensure communication to all external suppliers and internal suppliers regarding tagging of equipment
• Responsible for reporting punch status to Customer and project. Check closing of outstanding punch before delivery. Including reporting input to Project Management
• Responsible of creating, issuing, reviewing, and accepting of Project generated MC documents (like Project MC procedure / MC Dossiers
• Responsible for the close out of Project MC Activities in MC database/system (ie; PIMS CMS, Aveva and/or ProCo Sys)
• Have good communication skills and presentation skills, effective collaboration in the project team, including with Customers and Suppliers is a key to success
• Understand the interactions between industry/regulatory standards, and customer requirements.
• Understanding of NORSOK Z-007
• BS in engineering/technical or equivalent recognition in a technical or quality field, is an advantage
• Must have experience in mechanical completion, in projects
• English language oral and written is a requirement, Norwegian language is an advantage
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager