MC Engineer – PCS coordinator – Verdal
Work Location: Verdal
Duration: ASAP – 23.05.2025
- Define MC and Preservation requirements based on Completion Strategy, MC-Plan, Preservation Plan, engineering drawings, and supplier’s documentation.
- Create Package Completion Dossiers (PCD) for the supplier.
- Prepare preliminary Completion schedule and detailed MC, Preservation, and Commissioning requirements.
- Update technical information in the Completion Management System (CMS).
- Collaborate with Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Company’s Completion organization to determine MC and Preservation scope of work and responsibility.
- Send PCD to the supplier, including preservation requirements.
- Establish routines for continuous entry/transfer of technical information into the Project Completion System (PCS).
- Coordinate with Engineering to ensure timely updates of engineering data in key documents.
- Provide Commissioning boundary drawings and relevant documentation from Pre-Commissioning.
- Review engineering drawings/documents impacting completion activities and procedures.
- Define MC Packages within each Commissioning Package and link associated equipment, cables, piping tests, etc.
- Allocate standard Inspection and Test Reports (ITRs) and responsibility for MC and Preservation activities.
- Plan and prepare completion work, including a comprehensive schedule and main deliverables.
- Weekly reporting of status and follow-up on discrepancy reports related to MC Engineering.
- Thorough understanding of work processes within the relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in EPC processes within Topside and Facilities/Renewables Segments.
- Proficiency in common IT tools, with expertise in MIPS, Microsoft Office, PCS (Pims, ProCoSys), and Autodesk Simulate.
- Education: Higher vocational school, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in energy or renewables. Relevant experience can compensate for a lack of formal education.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written Norwegian and English.
- Efficient and able to work productively.
- Proactive in taking initiative and addressing tasks.
- Strong team player, able to collaborate effectively.
- Flexible in adapting to changing requirements and priorities.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager