MC Engineer – Stord
Work Location: Stord
Duration: 04/03/2023 – 06/27/2025
Num pos: 2
- Responsible for Mechanical Completion and Quality Surveillance activities within given area of responsibility for the project.
- Planning, preparation, organization and execution of MC/QS activities within areas of responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented and followed up for all MC/QS project activities.
- Provide input to budget and cost of the project MC/QS activities within the area of responsibility.
- Jointly responsible for the establishment of governing documents, procedures and work instructions as required for MC/QS within given responsibility.
- Lead /Execution of MC/QS activities within given responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans.
- Must have MC / QS experience from NORSOK.
- University degree or Higher Vocational education. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Good knowledge of MIPS and PIMS.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English both orally and written.
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills and able to work in a team.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Elena Krag Lien
Job ID: #29672