Mechanical Discipline Field Engineers – Stavanger
Duration: 1 year with possibilities for extension
– Support production team in installation work per issued job card
– Assist in finding solution with the challenges during installation and liaise to engineering for changes that may performed on-site, in accordance with Norsok Standard.
– Follow up materials on site and other extra materials needed for installation
– Interfaces towards all project organization
– Assist organization with relevant input for detail engineering
– Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
– Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and has active HSE attitude.
– Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established
• Teknisk Fagskole – relevant experience can be accepted
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Software requirements: IFS10 & NavisWork required. PIMS preferred
• English required, Norwegian preferred
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: