Mechanical Engineer – Arendal
Work Location: Arendal
Contract Period: 28.06.2021 – 26.06.2022
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Work Location: Start date: Num positions: Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Establish, coordinate and control project specific technical specifications.
• Follow up suppliers to secure that work is accomplished according to specifications, customer demands, classification guidelines and standards..
• Technical clarifications towards workshop and subcontractors.
• Create technical documentation.
• End-control and test of equipment.
• We are looking for positive and proactive coworkers with ability to work both independent and in cooperation with others.
• We seek Mechanical engineers with education at Bachelor or Master level.
• Solid theoretical and practical knowledge and experience within mechanical equipment on offshore and ship structures is an advantage, but newly graduated engineers are encouraged to apply for the position.
• Applicants must be proficient in verbal and written English, and good Norwegian skills are preferred.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager