Mechanical Engineer PRE Inspection & Refurbish Engineering – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: ASAP – One year with possibilities for extension
• Proactive follow up High priorities within Engineering Proactive seeking information on new scope
• Input to “change requests” (Site Query) for refurbish scope in Engineering/Construction.
• Responsible for estimation input both related to SQ input, but also related to VOR input after SQ approvals.
• Breakdown of activities for “New scope” after SQ approval and give input to plan both related to engineering and construction.
• Review/implement comments internal (ROS)/external (VÅR) & approve documentation follow up in IFS
• Input to installation work packages for mechanical
• Follow up Mechanical packages
• Minimum 9 years’ experience, with experience for Norwegian Continental Shelf ang good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
• BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Good knowledge of mechanical packages ( rotation and static)
• Experience from Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector with in Mechanical engineering
• Language required: Norwegian (preferable), English required
• Previous experience with IFS is advantage
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager