Mechanical Engineer senior – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 01.06.2021 – 05.06.2022
- Planning of the campaign (motors/pumps definition, open and scheduling WO in SAP)
- Analysis of the results coming from the field
- Send recommendation to the TSG discipline engineer based on the analysis (replace the bearing specifying which one and defining the model, evaluate if there is soft foot issues or misalignment, greasing lubrication issue, etc.)
- Formal higher degree in Engineering is preferred.
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Concerned in multidiscipline problems.
- Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (or similar).
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution and goal orientated
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager