Metering engineer – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: ASAP – 30,06,2024
- Conduct feasibility studies related to metering.
- Perform re-routing of tie-back fields.
- Implement modifications for low-pressure systems.
- Develop designs within the Instrument/Metering discipline.
- Prepare procurement inputs and study reports.
- Handle additional tasks as required.
- Possess good knowledge of Fiscal Metering Flow meters, instrumentation Data flow, and Metering Control System Package, with a responsibility level equivalent to a B-study.
- M.Sc or B.Sc degree in Automation, Instrumentation, Cybernetics, or a related field.
- Display strong organizational and structured work approach.
- Demonstrate a high level of mindset and problem-solving abilities.
- Capable of working independently.
- Have excellent communication skills in both written and oral Norwegian and English.
- Offshore certification is required for this position.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: