Method Engineer – Piping – Stord
Work Location: Stord
Duration: As soon as possible – 09/05/2025 (fixed)
- Establish the projects main method philosophy with emphasis on:The main split / sectioning of 3D model -Build sequence Efficient construction Assembly methods
- Give input/ follow up Detail Engineering where flanges must be placed to secure Construction Friendly Design
- Establish, update and maintain construction methods and sequences.
- Contribute to establishment of schedules; verify that piping methods are implemented in project schedules.
- Communicate with Design Engineering and participate in design reviews, focus on constructability.
- Relevant education: MSc or BSc
- Software Skills: E3D, NavisWorks, AutoCad, MS Office 365
- Generally good IT knowledge
- Knowledge in MIPS
- Fluent in Norwegian and English – oral and written
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ole Martin Farsethås