Network and cyber security lead – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: ASAP – 12 Mnd
We are looking for our new colleague, who want’s to be part of the future digital company.
The position involves assignments for Norwegian and international customers and suppliers, in segments like new energy delivery, oil and gas and land-based industry.
You will be network and cyber security Lead for detailed design, engineering and commissioning of network and cyber security in company`s projects and solve new and old challenges through design and technology.
You will also assist and advice project teams with implementation of cyber security.Some travelling to customer sites is to be expected.
Central technology topics are cyber security, industrial network, control system security (IEC 62443) and cloud computing.
• Design and engineering of network and cyber security for traditional and virtualized control systems
• Design and engineering of cyber security for
o network components like firewalls and switches (e.g. Cisco, Hirschman)
o antivirus, operating system security, backup/restore, user access management (e.g. McAfee, Acronis, Veeam)
o cloud environments for IoT and digitalization
• Integration of industrial control system and enterprise networks
• Stay current with new technologies like next generation firewalls, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), network monitoring, threat detection and cyber resilience
We are looking for you with experience to lead people or project teams within network and cyber security or other relevant experience.
• You hold an Engineering degree (B.Sc/M.Sc) within the areas of Computer Science, Cybernetics, Electrical Engineering or other combined with Cyber/Information Security.
• It is also important to us that you are interested in quality, interested in driving technology and always seek for a good solution and reuse solutions that are proven.
• You are fluent in Norwegian and English, spoken and written.
• You have preferably 5-10 or more years of experience with project work.
• And you enjoy the Lead role or want to become a Lead.
• Encourages less experienced to apply if this is something you are passionate about, necessary training will be provided.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager