Network, cyber security and it – Bergen or Stavanger
Work Location: Bergen or Stavanger
Duration: ASAP – Varighet 12 mnd.
Central technology topics are IT, cyber security, industrial network, control system security (IEC 62443) and cloud computing.
• Setup, operation and maintenance of network, cyber security and IT for traditional and virtualized control systems
• Setup, operation and maintenance of cyber security for
o network components like firewalls and switches
o antivirus, operating system security, backup/restore, user access management
o cloud environments for IoT and digitalization
• Integration of industrial control system and enterprise networks
• Work as part of project team, for detailed design, engineering and commissioning of network, cyber security and IT
• Investigate and respond to network, cyber security and IT incidents
• Assist and advice project teams with implementation of cyber security
• Stay current with new technologies like next generation firewalls, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), network monitoring, threat detection and cyber resilience
• Some travelling to customer sites is to be expected
Engineering degree (B.Sc/M.Sc) within the areas of Computer Science, Cybernetics, Electrical Engineering or other combined with Cyber/Information Security.
Fluent in Norwegian and English, spoken and written, and a valid working permit in Norway.
You have preferably 0-10 years of experience with project work, service or operations; new graduates are welcome to apply. You have expertise and are curious about new technologies and services within one or more of the areas listed below:
• Security solutions like patch management systems, backup/recovery solutions and anti-virus
• Network equipment like firewalls and switches
• Windows operating systems setup and maintenance. Microsoft certification is an advantage
• Cloud computing platform such as Azure
• Fluent in Norwegian, both orally and in writing
WE CAN OFFER
• Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization
• Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
• Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
• Skilled and enthusiastic colleagues, looking forward to sharing knowledge with you
• Various welfare programs, such as company cabins, fitness facilities etc.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager