Package Responsible Buyer for EIT (SAS & Cyber security) – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: As soon as possible – 12/31/2025 (fixed)
- The role holder is responsible for managing and coordinating the procurement package team activities and the deliverables of assigned Procurement Packages in accordance with project goals, procedures and work instructions.
- Establish and maintain procurement strategies, procurement plans and budgets.
- Pre-qualification of suppliers, preparation of inquiries, tender evaluation and negotiation.
- Issuing of purchase orders, follow up of equipment/materials and documentation deliveries, change and warranty handling.
- Invoice control and close out.
- Close dialog, involvement and communication with engineering and integration.
- Project reporting to Procurement Manager in accordance with project routines for progress, status, schedule, cost, risk and opportunity.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with SAS, Instrument and Electro packages will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English both orally and in writing
- Proficient in Excel, TIME and MIPS.
- Knowledge of contract and contract management.
- Systematic, analytical with strong negotiation skills.
- Commercially driven with technical insight.
- High integrity and ethical values.
- Dedicated and pro-active.
- Distinct team player.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: