Pipe Stress engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 01.06.2021 – 05.06.2022
• Perform pipe stress analysis for execution projects and studies
• Prepare documentation of executed pipe stress analysis (pipe stress isometrics, reports, etc.)
• Quality check of discipline deliverables
• Follow-up of equipment deliveries
• Close cooperation with piping and pipe support designers and other disciplines (project dependencies)
• Assist project management within time and cost estimation of projects
• Good knowledge of ASME B31.3, Statoil piping requirements and NORSOK
• Experience from well hook-up execution projects and studies
• Experience in working with Statoil V&M is preferred
• Experience with database tools is an advantage, such as IFS, STID, ProCoSys
• Basic skills in PDMS/E3D (Piping & Pipe support Design)
• Minimum 10 years of experience of which 5 year experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry essential. Lack of education can be compensated with extensive and relevant experience
• Good communication and cooperation skills
• Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
• Take responsibility and be a decision taker in a busy lifestyle
• Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
• Familiar with prevailing regulations.
• Concerned with multidiscipline problems.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager