Pipe Support Designer & Checker – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.02.23 – 31.12.25
Num Consultant: 6
- Perform Pipe Support Design and checking activities within the project organization.
- Perform Pipe Support Design activities, including design, calculations and drawing production.
- Be systematic, accurate and perform work according to both company`s values and the project requirements.
- Prepare documentation for purchasing. (Tag linking, support material library, support bad list).
- Have ability to see multiple design in E3D model and be solution oriented.
- Good understanding of plan in project and have a high loyalty to deadlines and project quality requirements.
- Have a cooperative working attitude and work close with both pipe stress engineers and piping designers.
- All design shall be in accordance with NorSok knowledge, including loyalty to project organisation, deadlines, and quality requirements.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Required Work Experience:
- Min 8 – 12 years EPC new build and modification experience.
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
- Have experience with Aveva Everything 3D (E3D) Modelling tool.
- Earlier knowledge from the company`s organisation will be preferred.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience will also be preferred.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams required.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager